cerabone® plus offers a handling alternative by combining the proven properties of cerabone® with hyaluronic acid. Once hydrated, cerabone® plus forms a moldable bone graft of paste-like consistency enabling easy delivery to the site of application.
The hyaluronic acid used for cerabone® plus is manufactured biotechnologically by bacterial fermentation.
CERABONE® PLUS – STICKY BONE
Hyaluronic acid is one of the most hygroscopic biomolecules known – it has exceptional liquid storage capacities being able to incorporate a volume of liquid that is 1000 times larger than the molecule itself is. Mixed with sterile saline or blood, hyaluronic acid binds and retains the liquid resulting in formation of a viscous gel containing and keeping the cerabone® granules together allowing for precise particle application.
PROPERTIES OF CERABONE® PLUS
- Proven properties of cerabone® granules combined with sodium hyaluronate
- Moldable following hydration
- Efficient defect filling and less time consuming application
- Excellent adaptation the augmentation area
- Easy defect contouring
- No displacement of single particles in the augmentation area during application
- Convenient hydration in the inner blister
- Easy and fast application around block grafts
INDICATIONS CERABONE® PLUS
cerabone® plus is recommended for implantology, oral surgery, periodontology and craniomaxillofacial surgery (CMF):
- Sinus floor elevation
- Horizontal and vertical augmentation
- Ridge preservation
- Intraosseous defects
- Peri-implant defects
- Socket preservation
- Furcation defects
cerabone® plus is small or large cerabone® granules mixed with sodium hyaluronate, which is the water soluble-form of hyaluronic acid. The cerabone® granules are delivered with sodium hyaluronate powder in a blister for convenient hydration.